Do you often find yourself wiping your sweaty palms on the sides of your clothes? These 10 home remedies will save you from the embarrassment of constantly having moist hands, so say goodbye to this problem forever:
1. Baby powder is a natural antiperspirant that can soaks up excess moisture on the palms and get rid of unpleasant odor.
2. Rub a slice of tomato on your palms; the cooling and astringent properties blocks ducts that secrete sweat and shrinks the pores.
3. Mix some baking soda in warm water and dip your palms in it for 10 minutes; the alkaline property of baking soda makes sweat evaporate quickly.
4. Rich in tannin and astringent properties; holding a moist black tea bag in your palms for at least 5 minutes cures sweaty palms.
5. Soak your hands in a mixture of water and apple cider vinegar to tighten pores of the skin thus, curing sweaty hands.
6. Dip your palms in a solution of warm water and sage tea for 15 minutes, Vitamin B and magnesium found in sage tea prevents hyperactivity of sweat glands.
7. Indulge in some yoga and meditation to control your stress levels and get rid of sweaty palms.
8. Maintain your normal body temperature by eating food rich in Vitamin B to stop the body from generating sweat.
9. Rub some coconut oil on your palms, it is a good antiperspirant that gives a good fragrance too.
10. Mix tea tree oil that has astringent properties with luke warm water and rub it on your palms to deal with sweaty palms.
Do seek professional help if heavy sweating persists.