Test driving a new car feels pretty much the same as going on a date with someone. You have been looking at their pictures for a while now, narrowing down similar interests, and most importantly hoping that you are compatible enough to go the distance. It's no less than a challenge to go to one, as dates go downhill real quick, just like test drives.
Such comparison, much wow, eh? Jokes aside, test driving cars is an important event, especially when you're legit considering to buy a new car. There's a barrage of thoughts that go inside your head, and all I have tried is to pair them with fun GIFs so that you relate max! Here goes.
1. "It looks bigger as compared to the brochure. Meri gali mein reverse ho jayegi na?"
2. "This colour is great, par agar mere favourite color mein hoti toh..."
3. "I hope my head doesn’t bump when crossing a speed breaker. Warna..."
4. "Kaafi smooth start, let's see how it does on the turns."
5. "Ahaan, so much leg room." *looks at girlfriend* *coughs*
5. "The AC is sending me the chills, bus garmi mein sahi kaam kar jaye."
6. "Diesel mein kyu nahi aati yeh?"
7. "Top speed kitni hai? 180? Naice!" *grins*
8. "I hope it gives good mileage in the city traffic as well."
9. "Gaadi to achi hai, but let me consult my Crazy-For-Cars friend first."
10. "Ye wali hi le lun? I think I should try a couple of others."
Let's face it, it's tough to decide whether you like someone on the first date. Same goes for cars, you need to check out a few and then pick one. But decision making becomes easier if you sense a fair amount of confidence and conviction in the person's behavior. Those are the exact feelings Datsun has been expressing about its latest hatchback, the Datsun red-Go AMT. And looking at it, it wouldn't be hard to believe that one would test drive it to their homes and just keep it (at a cost, of course).
Datsun's confidence is not only limited to the Datsun red-GO AMT being good. It also comes with a challenge that even after a test drive, if you still choose to buy a competitor's car, they'll give you benefits worth INR 5000*. Now, if that's not faith in one's product, I don't know what is!
So, if you're planning to buy a new car then make sure you book a test drive for the red-GO AMT. Itna confidence dikha rahe hai to check-out karna toh banta hai!