If you've been struggling to get rid of those dark circles under your eyes, this article can be your saviour. These 12 natural remedies will not only re-hydrate and nourish your under eye skin but they can also help you get rid of stubborn under eye dark circles. Read on.
1. Cut two slices of cold cucumber and apply it on your eyes for at least 30 minutes to reduce puffiness and swelling.
2. With bleaching properties, tomatoes, when mixed with lemon juice can effectively lighten the skin around your eyes.
3. Massaging under eyes with aloe vera gel for at least 10 minutes helps reduce pigmentation and hydrates skin.
4. Dip a cotton pad in some chilled rose water and leave it on for 15 minutes. This will restore the pH balance of skin under the eyes while soothing the irritation.
5. Mixing coconut oil and almond oil and massaging around the eyes can help lighten dark circles.
6. Apply slices of raw potato to your eyes for reducing puffiness and dark circles.
7. Rich in vitamin E and antioxidants, argan oil can repair damaged skin tissues and give your skin a natural glow.
8. Chilled green tea bags have astringent properties that can lighten dark circles.
9. Applying a thin layer of honey under your eyes for 20 minutes can rejuvenate and lighten under eye skin.
10. Soak cotton pads in milk and apply it over your eyes to lessen dark circles and tone under eye skin.
11. Skin lightening and anti-inflammatory properties of baking soda can increase blood circulation under the eyes.
12. Rich in vitamin C, mint leaves, when crushed and mixed with a few drops of water can brighten under eye skin.
No more concealer hiding those under-eye dark circles!