If you are someone like me who has a hard time analysing what’s in trend and what’s not, then you’d know who to turn to during such confusing times - our beloved shuddh desi Bollywood celebrities. With summer trends coming in thick and fast, it is time to stalk our favourite celebrities for this season’s style inspo. So without further ado, let’s begin our journey to some serious wardrobe envy!
1. That’s exactly how you wear a trend as casual as an off shoulder top to make it look so chic and sophisticated. Deepika Padukone in an all-white ensemble everyone!
2. Nobody can make such a simple combination of crop top, skirt and sneakers look so stunning other than Katrina Kaif.
Bonus points if you have those killer abs to show off.
3. Guys, you all have these in your wardrobe, mix it up to get the easy-peasy vibe that Virat Kohli always exudes.
4. Going for a wedding, but don’t want to sweat like a pig? Go the Sonam Kapoor way with this modern take on lehenga.
Sleek hair with winged eyeliner, and you my friend are good to go.
5. This whole look reminds me of the days spent at the beach. Whites and pastels scream summers like no other colour. And Hrithik completed this look with sunglasses and loafers.
6. This ruffle shift dress is perfect for the summers. Rock it like Alia Bhatt with a side ponytail and white trainers.
7. Kangana Ranaut is bang-on with her airport look every time. And this chic look doesn’t take a lot of effort to nail.
Also, pairing your normal outfit with an Oxford shoe makes it instantly classy.
8. Shraddha Kapoor is like a breath of fresh air in this summer dress. And we love those comfy tassel flats that are adding to the feel of this look.
All these outfits have you drooling right? But finding outfits that are as good as what our celebs wear is difficult in a plethora of online websites. It becomes even more difficult when you want to shop the whole look. Apparels, footwear, accessories and everything in between.
I don’t know about you, but I generally find all my picks on Jabong as it always satisfies my high street fashion appetite. And now that brands like All About You, Wrogn, Aeropostale, HRX and Forever 21 are available on their website, getting my summer wardrobe ready will be easier than ever! So what are you waiting for? Head on to Jabong and check out their coolest of collections right away!