Brunei is a small oil-loaded Sultanate of Borneo and is home to some of the best virgin rainforests and beaches for its visitors. However, this small Islamic spot has a lot more to do for tourists rather than visit the holy mosques.
1. Visit Penanjong Beach to witness the beautiful sunset of Borneo.
2. Experience Venice of the East in Brunei's water village Kampong Ayer.
3. Explore the virgin rainforests of Brunei.
4. Visit the Royal Regalia Museum and know the rich culture of Borneo.
5. Have a look at Proboscis monkeys, known for their unusual nose.
6. Give your taste buds the blast of Brunei's local flavors at Pasar Gadong.
7. Take advantage of Brunei’s lower tax levels and shop for electronics at cheap rates.
8. Experience the Iban lifestyle in a Longhouse.