A 21-year-old man Australian tradesman was bitten by a venomous spider on his penis while he was using a portable toilet inside a Sydney building site in April. Five months later, he again got attacked by a spider at the same place and at the 'same spot'.
The incident happened on Tuesday when the youth got bitten by a spider when he was using a portable toilet.
"I was sitting on the toilet doing my business and just felt the sting that I felt the first time. I was like 'I can't believe it's happened again.' I looked down and I've seen a few little legs come from around the rim," he told BBC.
According to reports, he was bitten by a red back spider. Its bites are said to cause severe pain, sweating and nausea to victims.
“It is a really sharp intense pain at the start… It’s redder, a bit more swollen, it hurts a bit more. I got tetanus and antivenom,” he told The Telegraph.
He now calls himself the 'unluckiest man in Australia'.
(All images sourced from WikiCommons)