2016 wasn't particularly a good year for Bollywood. There were lots of movies that didn't excite us at all and the few which did, eventually delivered nothing they promised in their trailers.
So, for the yearly round-up of 2016, we decided to recreate these movie posters with a much more apt title than they originally had. Take a look.
1. The year started with Fan, a double dose of SRK.
2. Dhoni's biopic, MS Dhoni: The Untold Story with poorer special effects than Snapchat's face swap feature.
3. Why do even have films like Great Grand Masti?
4. Kahani 2 failed to weave the magic the original film did.
5. Ae Dil Hai Mushkil makers must be thinking, "Kaash bina Fawad hi bana lete."
6. Rock On 2 went totally unnoticed.
7. Censor Board gave Udta Punjab a really tough time.
8. Sonakshi Sinha's Akira also failed to impress.
9. The yearly random sex comedy, Kya Kool Hai Hum 3 manages to get worse with every sequel.
10. Sultan fared out pretty well at the box-office, because Bhai.
11. You can guess the content of Mastizaade just from its poster.
12. Sonam Kapoor was just brilliant in Neerja.
13. Nobody noticed when the Priyanka Chopra starrer Jai Gangajal released.
14. Housefull 3, the movie for which you have to leave your brain at home to enjoy.
15. Thanks to Befikre, Ranveer is the new Emraan Hashmi.
16. Baar Baar Dekho looked like the plea of the director to the audience, but quite the opposite happened.
17. We all love Hrithik Roshan, but it's fair to say Mohenjo Daro wasn't his best.
18. This Diwali, Ajay Devgn just refused to die in Shivaay.
19. Dishoom turned out to be yet another disaster.
20. ...and nobody gave a flying f**k for The Flying Jatt.
Happy new year (not the movie) to you guys in advance.
Design Credits: Rohit Jakhu