Time flies, they say. And it couldn't be more true. Here are 15 facts that will make you realize just how true this statement is. Get ready to feel old. Really, really old.
1. The Delhi metro has been around for 14 years now.
2. Nokia 1100 has been around since 2003 and now comes with Android!
3. We first sent scraps to our friends on Orkut in 2004!
4. McDonald's has been in India since 1996. Yes, it has been 2 decades!
5. The same year, Harry Potter's first book, Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone, released in India.
6. "Classwork, homework, punishment, lecture, good...goodmorning teacher!" The Action ka school time boy is 28 now!
Yep, that's him.
7. We've been grooving to Sukhbir's Gal Ban Gayee since 20 years!
8. It has also been 21 years since Milind Soman first wooed us in Alisha Chinai's Made in India video.
9. The Jungle Book recently released on the big screen but good old Doordarshan's Mowgli is 26 years old!
10. Small Wonder's Vicki is 41 years old now!
11. The last episode of F.R.I.E.N.D.S was aired 12 years ago.
12. And Chetan Bhagat has been around since 2004 when he released his first book, Five-Point Someone.
13. The first Indian Idol winner, Abhijeet Sawant, was announced a decade ago, in 2005.
14. Our man Arnab here has been shouting since 2006.
15. Google's first doodle came 16 years ago, in 1998!
Feeling old yet?