US technology major Hewlett Packard launched what it calls the world's slimmest laptop. HP Spectre, the 13.3-inch laptop, running on Windows 10, weighs 1.1 kg and has a thickness of 0.4 of an inch, the same as a AAA battery.
Here are its key features:
- Termed as the most luxurious laptop in the world, it has an ultra-slim 10.4 mm design, and a Intel Core i5 or i7 processor.
- It is equipped with a screen made of durable and scratch-resistant edge-to-edge Corning Gorilla Glass.
- It uses a unique concept of Intel's cooling technology in which cool air along with hot air is blown from the device which ensures it doesn't overheat.
- It has the Windows 10 OS, has 512 GB storage along with 8 GB RAM along and Full HD IPS display.
- Four prismatic battery cells are used to maximize the battery capacity, which is promised to last 9 hours and 45 minutes.
- The price is expected to be between $1,170 to $1,250 and it will be available on HP.com and BestBuy.com on April 25.
(Inputs and images from hp.com)