One complaint that almost every woman in this world has with her man is that he is immature and childish. Playing video games, pulling pranks, and farting and burping openly are just some of the irritating and childish habits of men that annoy the hell out of us.
And, well, not that we needed a study to back our claims, but just in case you did, we've got one! A research commissioned by Nickelodeon UK proves that men finally grow up at the age of 43, and women grow up 11 years before them, at the age of 32. The research was carried out for one of Nickelodeon's shows, Wendell & Vinnie.
In the study, men and women agreed to the fact that men remain immature well into their late 30s and early 40s. They also agreed that women matured much earlier than men. But according to the study, most of the women also believe that men never really grow up in life. Factors like burping, playing video games, breaking wind and eating fast food late at night came out to be the major indicators of men's childishness.
Here's the list of Top 30 maturity failings in men, found out from the study:
1. Finding their own farts and burps hilarious.
2. Eating fast food at 2:00 AM.
3. Playing videogames.
4. Driving too fast or 'racing' another car at the lights or on the motorway.
5. Sniggering a bit at rude words.
6. Driving with loud music.
7. Playing practical jokes.
8. Trying to beat children at games and sport.
9. Staying silent during an argument.
10. Not being able to cook simple meals.
11. Re-telling the same silly jokes and stories when with the lads.
12. Don't like talking about themselves/ having proper conversations.
13. Hating books/reading because of short attention span/they're boring.
14. Doing crazy dance moves.
15. Mum still doing their washing.
16. Having their Mum still make them breakfast/any meal.
17. Wearing trainers to night clubs.
18. Owning a skateboard or BMX.
19. Not eating vegetables.
20. Changing jobs regularly.
21. Getting too excited over stag do's.
22. Sometimes trying to do wheelies/stunts on their bike.
23. Driving a modified car or one with a loud exhaust/boy racer.
24. Showing off about how girls are attracted to them.
25. Wearing pyjamas, specifically cartoon pyjamas.
26. Using dodgy chat-up lines.
27. Showing off about protein shakes/weight-lifting/how much they 'lift.'
29. Wearing saggy-crotched jeans.
30. Having a cartoon bedspread.