“We learn by doing.” - Aristotle
Schooling was such a lovely phase of our lives. It had the perfect mix of everything; books, friends, extra-curricular activities and what not? And who can ever forget the awesome summer and winter breaks we got. But unfortunately, everything good comes with a hefty price tag. That's why our vacations were burdened with holiday homework and school projects. Sigh!
If you too dreaded those school projects and holiday homework, here are some things that you will relate to perfectly:
1. On the first day of our summer vacation, we resolved to complete our homework within the first week and chill..
2. Instead, we chilled for like 4 weeks and completely forgot about our projects
3. And with the last two weeks left for schools to reopen, we would hit the panic button!
4. We would call up all our friends to find out how much they were done with!
5. This is when our mothers would pass their favourite statement. 'If you had completed it before, you wouldn't be stuck in THIS situation."
6. After all the drama was over, we would finally sit down to get some work done...
7. Just to realize that now, the work was just too much for us to handle and we needed help!
8. And they knew it was coming. Our mothers would help us with the charts and our fathers would put that HP printer on overdrive and get all our printouts done in a jiffy!
9. On the last day of our vacation, we would be up late ensuring everything was done and sorted!
10. Oh, the feeling of victory when we completed all of it!
And when we finally submitted that project, we would promise ourselves that the 'next time', we would start and end all the homework in time!
Kids have it easier these days. You know why? Technology! With the new range of Wireless HP printers, you can now print anything, anytime, from almost anywhere and make #HomeworkHacks work for real!