Becoming a parent is a wonderful feeling. There's no greater joy than seeing your baby for the very first time. While everyone tells you about the joys of parenting, no one tells you the hardships it involves. Here are some things no one tells you about being a parent:
1. You will never get any kind of privacy. Even a two minute trip to the restroom will be accompanied by your toddler.
2. Sleep will become your long lost friend. After all, when the kid is awake you have to be awake no matter how tired you are.
3. Suddenly you will know more about Dora The Explorer, Chota Bheem and One Direction than world news!
4. Buying something for your kid will make you more happy than buying something for yourself.
5. You won't be able to watch TV shows like Forensic Files especially if the episode has something to do with a kid.
6. Your favourite books will now take a backseat and you will often read a Noddy book before going to bed.
7. If you are in a mood for some candy, you will literally have to smuggle it into the house!
8. Whether you like it or not, you will become a compulsive liar. You will try your best to convince your kids that the Tooth Fairy and Santa Claus is real.
9.Yes, the bachelor pad was perfect when there was just the two of you but when a child comes along, the demand for space increases.
10. Being a parent is not cheap. In fact, the sooner you start saving up for your future family the better it is.
11. You will have to think twice before buying anything. And if it's something as big as a house, you might even have to think ten-freakin'-times!
That's why, trust me, buying a home as early as possible is a smart decision. After all, it is the best investment you can do to secure the future of your children.
So this Akshay Tritiya, secure the future of your kids by investing in Tata Value Homes.
Don't you wish someone had told you all this sooner?