Remember that infamous purple lipstick from last year?
Just like every year, the 70th Cannes Film Festival was no different. As expected, Aishwarya Rai Bachchan stole a major chunk of the limelight. Just that this year, it was for all the right reasons!
From her breathtaking beauty to those near-perfection gowns, everything about the world's most beautiful woman was both grand and glamorous.
Just in case you've forgotten how good she looked at this year's Cannes, here's a throwback to all that beauty:
Lets take this wonderful tour of all the looks that Mrs. Bachchan carried.
1. Dressed in an ice blue gown, courtesy Michael Cinco Couture, this was Ash's Cinderella moment and she owned it big time!
Without a doubt, her finest red-carpet look, ever!
2. This ruffled Ralph & Russo gown was just what she needed to twirl like a queen.
Red has never looked better!
3. And this sizzling sea-green tulle Yanina Couture gown with floral motifs was just the right amount of kitsch.
Experimental and extraordinary, this one worked magic even on the beach.
4. Just a shot of Aishwarya sitting casually in a nude Mark Bumgarner gown, slaying it like always.
5. This black Ashi Studio look was so good, you couldn't take your eyes off her. Even with the stunning background view competing for your attention!
6. Aishwarya, who first went to Cannes with Devdas back in 2002, is presenting the Sanjay Leela Bhansali directorial again this year.
7. Because we all need a doze of shimmer and shine in our lives!
Ash brought in the right amount of oomph to this Monisha Jaising outfit.
8. Oh wait, we almost forgot her uber-chic trench at the airport!
With daughter Aradhaya on her side, even mommy duties didn't stop her from looking glamorous.
Keep slaying our lives, Ash!