When it comes to travel, there are either true wanderlusts who'll pack their bags and get ready to hop on a fight across the country on an hour's notice or those who will need a notice of 7-8 business days and will end up canceling the plans anyway. There are some who would happily go on a solo trip to far off lands and some who'll not leave a single member of their ever-growing joint family even when they're going out for a short trip. Needless to say, India has a plethora of travellers with different needs, interests and let's face it, all of them are special. The good folks at OYO understand that. So, whatever kind of traveller you might be, you can always find OYO Hotels and Homes right where you are.
1. Which of these off-beat destinations would you choose if you were to go on an impromptu road trip next year?
2. Exams just ended and your college buddies want to go on a trip to release the stress and blow off some steam (no pun intended). Which place would you prefer the most?
3. What is one travel essential without which your trip is incomplete?
4. You are exploring a rainforest with your friends and realize that you’ve lost your way. You…
5. You have a trip planned with your family to Vrindavan and all of a sudden your gang of friends plan a Kasol trip. What would you do?
6. On an average, how many trips do you go on every year? Or how many trips did you go on in 2018?
7. You just won a contest and can now go on a trip to a destination of your choice and take as many people you want with you. You..