We all know how amazing an ingredient tea tree essential oil is for our hair. However, there are many benefits of it for the skin. When used properly, this amazing essential oil can treat certain skin conditions and improve the overall appearance of your skin without causing any side-effects.
1. Tea tree oil helps in soothing dry skin and reduce itching and irritation.
2. The antibacterial properties of tea tree oil make it an effective wound healer.
3. The anti-inflammatory properties of the oil reduce pain, redness, and swelling on the skin.
4. Tea tree oil is antifungal and can be an effective treatment for ringworm.
5. Pouring a few drops of tea tree oil on cotton and applying the same on razor burns can bring relief.
6. Regular application of tea tree oil on boils helps it in soothing fast.
Though Tea tree oil is a natural substance, it might not be for everyone. Make sure to consult a dermatologist before including it in your daily skincare routine.