The 76th Annual Golden Globes set the benchmark of fun to another level. Hosted by the gorgeous Sandra Oh and cheeky Andy Samberg, this year's first international awards' show became the platform to some amazing red carpet moments. Have a look on who hit the spot of 'dress like you rule it' perfectly this year.
1. If we talk about red carpet fashion, Nicole Kidman and Keith Urban have to be there.
2. Charlize Theron in this black-and-white dress is making us go gaga!
3. Isn't John Krasinski looking stunning in his blue Brunelli Cucinelli tux?
4. Lady Gaga gave us 'fashion goals' one more time in her periwinkle couture Valentino lavender strapless gown with voluminous sleeves.
6. Sandra Oh channeled vintage glamour with her curls, red lips and draped ivory dress by Versace.
8. Lupita Nyong'o filtered the event in her Calvin Klein customized cobalt blue dress.
10. Rami Malek in a traditional tuxedo and white bow-tie and Julia Roberts in Stella McCartney's one-shoulder pantsuit is the perfect example of 'beauty lies in simplicity'.
12. Emma Stone looked all gushy and cute in her pink Louis Vuitton dress.
13. Bradley Cooper and girlfriend Irina Shayk looked stunning in their respective cream Gucci tux and naked golden dress. Together they make us believe the couple that slays together, stays together.
14. 'Mary Queen of Scots' beauty Saoirse Ronan looked graceful in her silver chain-mail dress by Gucci.
16. Kiki Layne looked like a Disney princess in a Dior dreamy pink custom dress.
18. Anne Hathway was drop-dead gorgeous in her black and white leopard print dress.
19. We are in awe after seeing Ricky Martin in this Berluti tux. By the way, congratulations, Ricky on becoming a dad again.
20. This elegant Monique Lhuillier's strapless black and white ballgown made Amber Heard look spectacular.
21. Ryan Seacrest was seen in the award function flaunting his custom Ryan Seacrest Distinction.
22. Heidi Klum showed off her bling wearing a long black gown with floral details and corset top, by Monique Lhullier.
23. Evan Peters looked dashing in a two-toned tux.
24. Halle Berry rolled up to the Beverly Hilton in a plunging maroon multi-textured lace gown with a thigh-high slit.
25. Dave Franco was making a thousand hearts skip a beat in that black printed custom suit from Saint Laurent.
26. Marry Poppins Returns' star, Emily Blunt wore a decorative sleeveless silver dress by Alexander McQueen looking effortlessly gorgeous.
27. Emmy Rossum walked the carpet at the Golden Globes in a Monique Lhuillier pink dress.
28. Kaley Coco made our hearts skip a beat in that strapless Monique Lhuillier gown with pockets.
29. Penelope Cruz made her entry to the Golden Globes 2019 in a glittering black gown designed by Ralph and Russo.
30. Darren Criss set the bars high in his Dior Men floral suit coat.
Which of these were your favourites?