A city that potentially changes overnight, Mumbai manages to stand still in certain moments even in its chaos.
And 22-year-old Divyesh Vadgama is trying to explore this unexplored Bombay through his camera lens. His photographs beautifully harbor the old-world essence in the reclusive corners of modern-age Mumbai.
Here, take a look:
1. A tranquil panoramic view of a deafening city
2. Quaint timeworn boats overlooking the rushed express train
nfusion of an old-fashioned backdrop with the chockablock metropolitan
4. Finding oneself by the peaceful water trying to escape the success chasing thoughts and actions
5. A lone
6. Vintage complex and skyscraper captured in one frame at Horniman Circle
7. A photographer's zeal to find some worth in the forgotten ruins
8. Beholding the city skyline from a photographer's vision
9. The grand Gothic architecture of Victoria Terminus
10. The grandeur of a rustic Mumbai local train
11. The old school red building of the classic Mumbai Samachaar
12. Spiraling stairs as unconstrained as the spirits of this unparalleled city
13. Courtesy of Mumbai rains - puddles to cross, puddles to enjoy
14. Proving that some savages are worth revisiting
15. Stepping into the city of dreams to find a niche, to be someone among a million
You can follow him on Instagram to get an unconventional glimpse of peace in the ever-chaotic city of Mumbai.