Sherlock Holmes has millions of fans worldwide. What's common among all of them? An eye for detail just like the detective himself. From books to movies and short plays, Sherlock Holmes stories have been adapted so many times that you cannot just forget the basic details if you are a fan.
1. What street do Holmes and Watson live on? via GIPHY
2. What is the name of Sherlock Holmes' landlord?
3. How many Sherlock Holmes stories did Arthur Conan Doyle write if you include both novels and short stories?
via GIPHY 4. Which of the following is one of the four full-length novels starring Holmes?
The Five Orange Pips
His Last Bow
A Study in Scarlet
The Adventures of Sherlock Holmes
5. What is the name of Sherlock Holmes' older brother?
None of these
6. Who are the Baker Street Irregulars?
7. Did Arthur Conan Doyle really pen the phrase 'Elementary, My Dear Watson' in any of his stories? via GIPHY 8. What word is written at the murder scene in "A Study in Scarlet?"
Was something even written?
9. Where does Holmes store his tobacco? via GIPHY
Under the hat
In between the books
10. What does Sherlock Holmes pursue after retirement?