With the advent of social media in the marketing strategy of brands, they are very particular with their image on social media platform. While, mostly it's about their promotion and resolving customer queries, there are times when it's just pure fun.
Let's look at some of the best twitter exchanges between brands and customers.
1. This dude who was clearly too high to eat a god damn pizza.
2. At least one opening of the body liked it.
3. Tesco Mobile asking the important question here.
4. Looks like his boss was handling the account of London Overground.
5. Linda needs a medical break from work.
6. This is getting too literal.
7. If you were wondering what Hulk Hogan is doing these days.
8. Royal Mail breaking a poor guy's spirit on the valentines day.
9. Thank god he didn't forget to take his phone to the toilet.
10. Maybe because you spend a lot of fucking time on X-box.
11. Don't ask what Axe deodorant has in it.
12. Woah, that was close!
13. Flipkart should deliver him one with all sewed ends.
14. This is just true, even I faced this.
15. Google Maps giving cheap thrills to this guy.
16. And, this self-obsessed Ola driver.