Terms & Conditions
- I hereby grant to Bumble Holding Limited and its subsidiaries, affiliates, successors, licensees, and assigns and such other persons as it may designate from time to time (the “Company”) the right to use my submission and to obtain other information about me, including but not limited to my name, likeness, photograph, biographical information, personal characteristics and other personal identification (collectively, the “Materials”) in connection with the Company’s campaign #FirstMoveFromHome and for other use for future promotional, marketing and publicity purposes without any further reference or payment or other compensation to me, via print media, television, radio, internet, and any other means now known or hereinafter devised, all as Company may determine in its sole discretion. By way of example and by no means limitation, the Materials may be used in connection with news feeds, emails, notifications, forums, blogs, online social community network profiles/groups/platforms, periodicals, magazines, news reports, websites, programming channels, broadcast and any other means of public display and performance, and other uses which may incorporate the Company and/or other affiliated parties' property and branding (including promotional materials such as banners, photos, logos, trademarks, audio-visual content, etc.). Without limiting the generality of the foregoing, I hereby agree and acknowledge that Company shall have the right to edit, delete, dub, fictionalise and otherwise commercially exploit the Materials in Company’s sole discretion in perpetuity.
- I represent and warrant that my Materials do not infringe upon or violate the rights of any third parties whatsoever and that the Materials are free and clear of any liens or claims with respect to the use of the Materials by the Company, and that such use will not give rise to any claims or infringement, invasion of privacy or publicity or breach of intellectual property rights of any person, or claims for any payment whatsoever including, but not limited to, claims for royalty, re-use fees or residuals. I agree to indemnify and hold Company harmless from and against any third party claims inconsistent with the foregoing.
- To the maximum extent permitted by law, I, for myself and on behalf of my heirs, executors, agents, successors or assigns, hereby release, hold harmless, and forever discharge Company and its directors, officers, employees, agents, contractors, partners, shareholders, representatives, members, licensees and assigns (collectively, the “Released Parties”), from any and all claims, actions, damages, losses, liabilities, costs, expenses, injuries or causes of action whatsoever that in any way are caused by, arise out of or result from this agreement, my appearance in the Materials, or the broadcast or other exhibition or distribution thereof, on any legal theory whatsoever (including, but not limited to, personal injury, rights of privacy and publicity, defamation, or false light), regardless of whether caused by the negligence or wilful misconduct of the Released Parties.
- I acknowledge and agree that by reason of this agreement, and the releases contained in the preceding paragraphs, I am assuming any risk of such unknown facts and such unknown and unsuspected claims.
- This agreement and any non-contractual obligations arising out of or in connection with it shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English law and the parties irrevocably submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts of England and Wales in respect of any claim or dispute arising out of or in connection with this agreement.