Quantity doesn't matter and the health benefits that come from the consumption of chia seeds proves exactly that. Here is why these tiny seeds are termed as a super food:
1. High fiber in these seeds can stabilize blood sugar level, fight Type 2 diabetes and prevent heart diseases. And research concludes the same.
2. Research proves that chia seeds are high in antioxidants that aide in repairing damaged skin cells and prevent premature aging.
3. Proteins present in these seeds are the highest compared to most plants which in turn can significantly help in weight loss and in reducing cravings.
4. Calcium, phosphorous and manganese present in these seeds are best for strengthening bones.
5. Tired of dealing with constipation? Try having chia seeds. They are high on fiber which can improve bowel movement.
6. Heart health can be improved as chia seeds can keep blood sugar levels low and regulate cholesterol. This is backed by research too.
7. According to a study, these minuscule seeds can uplift mood and help fight depression.
8. Anti-inflammatory properties and omega-3 fatty acids present in these seeds can help prevent wrinkles and sagging of the skin.
9. According to a study, chia seeds can help you relax and get some good sleep as it is rich tryptophan.
10. Vitamin A, zinc and calcium in these seeds are best for strengthening teeth and getting rid of bad breath.
So buy yourself this superfood right now, will you? You can buy it from here.