So, you think you know your whiskey, huh? Well, let's really put your knowledge to the real test and see how you match up.
1, What's an angel's share?
2. Is it whisky or whiskey?
3. What is a wee dram?
4. Does whiskey have a real colour?
5. How many whiskey regions are there?
6. True, or False: To make whiskey, you first have to make beer.
7. Which of these glasses should you *actually* drink whiskey in?
8. What is 'malting'?
9. Which of these is a Scotch?
10. True or False: Whiskey can last forever.
11. What is maturation?
12. Which of these is Bourbon?
13. 'Made by' means...
14. How should you store an unopened bottle of whiskey?
15. What is peated whiskey?
Moral of the story: Happy World Whiskey Day. Drink and let others drink responsibly.