DeepVeer are all set to tie the knot in a few days and they have chosen one of the most romantic places in the world to do the honours – Lake Como in Italy.
Italy: Visuals from Villa del Balbianello at Lake Como in Lombardy, the venue for the wedding ceremony of Deepika Padukone and Ranveer Singh. Preparations underway. pic.twitter.com/MuuBJXos50— ANI (@ANI) November 11, 2018
Here is everything that you need to know about the beautiful venue.
1. The breathtakingly beautiful Villa Balbianello stands luxuriously overlooking the romantic Lake Como. The lake is a favourite among Hollywood A-listers like George Clooney and movies like Casino Royale have been shot here.
2. The Villa also houses an extravagant garden looks like a dream. Imagine getting hitched in a lush green haven like this one.
3. Recently renovated in 2011, the first historical trace of Villa Balbianello dates back to 941. This meticulous renovation earned the British Society of Garden Designers’ first prize for the best restoration of a historic garden.
4. The interiors welcome you with modern comfort cocooned in luxuries of the past. It gives you the satisfaction of being a royal, even if it is just for a day.
5. The tranquility of the swimming pool is mesmerising with a scenic view of Lake Como and lush greenery enveloping all around it.
6. Since Villa Balbianello is accessible through the serene lake, Ranveer Singh will be arriving for the wedding with his family in a sea-plane. Now, that's an act almost impossible to top.
7. The cost of having your dream wedding at this villa is approximately 7900 euro (Rs 6,47,800). Ranveer and Deepika are definitely having a fairytale wedding.
I'm going to go find myself an Italian boy.