We always knew a time would come when people will be seriously over a forever crying Tulsi, & an emotionally over-worked Parvati. The audiences were surely yearning for more. They wanted a show that was fresh, intelligent & in steak world, kind of well-done! Hitting right at the pulse & bringing in the much needed breath of fresh air to the idiot box was Sarabhai vs. Sarabhai. A dream mix of great script-writing, acting & timing, this show won over many hearts. And here's exactly why!
1. In a clutter of regressive saas-bahu sagas, this show was a breath of fresh air!
2. Probably one of the very few shows that could boast off a good script & a crisp direction.
3. This was serious comedy with no room for slapstick humor.
4. This show had a bagful of insights into human idiosyncrasies.
5. Some really offbeat characters!
6. We fell in love with the ever-so-mischievous Indravadhan Sarabhai.
7. And no one could do 'sophistication' quite like Maya Sarabhai!
8. We totally enjoyed the middle-class quirks of Monisha Sarabhai.
9. Now who can forget Rosesh Sarabhai's insightful kavitas!