When it comes to being conscious of their privilege, woke, and aware of world events, most celebrities have a lot to learn. That's why people can't stop calling them out when they make tone-deaf statements.
So let's see if you can guess which of these bizarre statements were actually made by celebrities and which are just made-up by us:
1. Statement: I wouldn’t want to spend one hour a day with my child and then rush off to work. Why did I have her then? She is not a puppy. I want to be there for her as a mother.
2. Statement: I don't like being a Capricorn - I would prefer to be a Scorpio. I decided to change my birthday from 5th Jan to 5th Nov to be a Scorpio.
3. Statement: My dad never bought me a BMW. I had to earn it. So it's not as easy as people say it is.
4. Statement: Being a parent is not a choice but a rule of the world.
5. Statement: I think Adolf Hitler started the Olympic Games.
6. Statement: Women who love mangoes love to see their man go.
7. Statement: I could be the next Christopher Nolan but I'd rather be in front of the camera than behind it.
8. Statement: Kutta road pe soyega toh kutte ki maut marega. Roads garib ke baap ki nahi hain.I was homeless for a year, but I never slept on the road.
9. Statement: Talented toh sab hain industry mein. Par good-looking hona bhi zaruri hai.
10. Statement: I’m privileged. That’s not an insult, my father has worked very hard to give me all of this. And it is my karma where I’m born and to whom I’m born.
11. Statement: Women have been given these bodies to produce children, and the spirit and tenderness to take care of people around us.
12. Statement: If you wanna be tan, just put some on some bronzer, and if you wanna be fair, put on some powder.
13. Statement: I feel feminism is like a cult movement. I'd rather put my faith in astrology.
14. Statement: If feminism means no girliness left in this world, then isn't that kind of sad? Are feminists okay with flirting for example?
15. Statement: But if we have calculators, do we even need to study Mathematics?
Time for the results!