Nothing can stop Kangana Ranaut from talking and tweeting about every topic under the sun.
The question is, how much of it does one actually remember?
1. On faith: "Everything begins with faith and ends at lack of it."
2. On the reservation system: "Side effects of reservations, when unworthy and undeserving gets the power they don’t heal they only hurt."
3. On the ban on Chinese products: "Banning all Chinese products is a masterstroke. Now this Twitter must be banned too."
4. On embracing Hindu culture: "Come out of slave mode, in your veins flows the blood of Rama, Krishna, Laxmi and Ahaliya Bai, roar like a wounded beast."
5. On imitating others: "Stop being a sasti copy."
6. On Joe Biden becoming the US president: "Not sure about Gajni Biden who’s data crashes every 5 minutes, all the medicines they have injected in to him he won’t last more than a year."
via The Week
7. On the farmers' protest: "These farmers are better actors than the nepo-kids that Pappu Johar launches and the b-grade actors that know how to be bullywood chaploos 101."
via viral kekda
8. On life's conflict: "Eternal conflict will always be glamour or delicate subtlety?"
via India Today
9. On PM Modi: "Jaise dubte ko tinke ka sahara, vaise hi Akhand Bharat ko Modi ji ka sahara."
10. On intelligence: "The kind of intelligence I display as a human being, no other person on this globe has that right now. Isse kehte hain tajurba."
via Daily Sun
11. On being a Sanghi: "I know the feeling what it is like to be a Sanghi without going to a Shakha."
via Deccan Chronicle
12. On Devotion: "Devotion is the most profound dimension of intelligence."
Let's see how much you scored.