Are you a watering pot? Do you cry at the drop of a hat? Are goodbyes and farewells just cues for you to start wailing? Then my friend, you are an overly emotional person. And you can probably relate to all this.
1. You never want to hear the stories behind break ups and divorces.
Why do break ups and divorces have to happen anyway? These stories just break your heart and make you lose hope in love.
2. Airports are your least favorite places.
Why can’t everyone be together forever?
3. Sometimes you start crying out of nowhere! And you don’t even know why.
Sometimes. Only sometimes.
4. Explaining yourself is just not possible without crying!
I’ve tried not to. But I just can’t pull it off. I can’t seem to find a way to explain myself to the another person without a few tears rolling down my cheeks.
5. Fights always end in tears!
Whether you’re right or not, in the end, always end up crying. There’s no other way to end a fight.
6. Goodbyes are extremely hard.
You just can’t say goodbye without crying as the fact that you’re going to miss the other person fills your heart with sadness and tears just start pouring out of your eyes.
7. “Welcome Backs” are hard too!!
Seeing someone after a long time? Tears of joy!
8. And so are “I Love You’s.”
It doesn’t matter if you are the one saying it or hearing it, these three special words just overwhelm you and you just can’t hold those tears!
9. If you are a girl, you have to carry your make up essentials with you all the time.
ALL.THE. FREAKING. TIME. Because you just don’t know when you’ll need a touch up for those red, puffy, swollen eyes.
10. And all that make up has to be water-proof.
Waterproof mascara is a must have for all you over-emotional girlies out there.
11. You just can’t watch movies without a box of tissues!
Remember to take that box to comedy movies too. You never know what they have in store for you.
12. Of course, weddings make you cry.
So much love! So many people! And a happy, yet sad bride!
13. Even Hugs make you cry.
It doesn’t matter if it’s an “I missed you” hug or a “I’ll miss you hug” or even a “Never let me go” hug! Don’t even get me started on group hugs.
14. Anger = Tears.
You just can’t seem to get a handle on your anger, or the tears that come along with it.
Check out Shikha’s blog !