Hopeless Romantic / ˈhəʊplɪs rə(ʊ)ˈmantɪk/ (n): A person who is in love with the idea of love.
You are an idealist and a sentimental dreamer. Love is your oxygen. Love is your drug. You believe in the joy of companionship and romance, passion and gentleness. You love truly, madly, deeply ... and though people call you hopeless, you are in fact full of hope when it comes to love.
If you're one of those who are on a lookout for ' The One ', you'll definitely agree with these:
1. Whenever you played ghar-ghar as a child, you believed your fake-husband WILL be your husband.
2. You like the sound of your crush's name with your surname. You have a habit of writing of it whenever and wherever you can.
3. You get butterflies in your stomach the moment someone talks to you sweetly and start getting 'feelings'.
4. You never stopped believing in fairy-tales. You know there is a princess waiting in a castle/Prince Charming on a white horse coming to you.
5. Romantic movies fuel your love for love.
6. Your reading list includes Mills & Boon, Nicholas Sparks, Eric Segal, Rumi, Neruda.
7. You take compliments rather seriously and believe they might be throwing a romantic hint at you.
8. In your head, you've already planned out your wedding down to every detail.
9. Unlike most people, you don't find PDA irritating.
10. Romantic songs make you swoon and sometimes, they even move you to tears.
11. You've only dated people who you've actually believed could be "The One".
12. When you start seeing someone, you make plans of how you'll celebrate your 100th Day Anniversary.
13. Forget Valentine's Day, you even observe Rose Day, Propose Day, Hug Day, Kiss Day, Chocolate Day and all the other days leading to V Day.
14. You get annoyed with people who keep saying that Valentine's Day is tacky.