Making a name in the B-town is no mean feat. But come to think of it - so many actors have made a name for themselves in the industry with sheer diligence. Case in point: Kartik Aaryan. I prefer watching movies that are content-driven and believe me, Kartik Aaryan has got the talent to pull such roles off with ease! Remember his monologue in Pyaar Ka Punchnama?
So, to celebrate this 'sweet' success of Karthik Aaryan, we have shortlisted 5 top reasons that make him the perfect fit for Cadbury Silk's chocolate boy...
1. From a chocolate boy to a raging disgruntled lover - no one can ever match his monologues in the Pyaar Ka Punchnama series!
"Problem ye hai ki mai chahta hun ki mere life mein koi problem hi naa ho! Lekin agar mere life mein koi problem naa ho na, toh wo uske life ki sabse badi problem hai"! Relatable, no?
2. He won all our hearts when he put his best friend's happiness before his in Sonu Ke Titu Ki Sweety. For you, thousand times over!
Not just girls, he won a lot of guys' hearts as well, when he played the outspoken Sonu Sharma and made sure he protected Titu, his best friend at every step! Now, that's something as sweet as Cadbury Dairy Milk Silk! Told you, he's the latest chocolate boy of the industry!
3. In Luka Chuppi, he plays Guddu who's probably the most committed man there is!
Played the role of a small-town news reporter from UP to the T! The movie brought out his sweet, cute and romantic side, where he proposes to the girl he loves for marriage, just a few days after they've met. Chocolate boy + love at first sight = perfect match!
4. He restored our faith in love again with his portrayal of Akaash in Akaash Vani
Even though he has to go through the pain of seeing the love of his life get married to someone else, he makes sure he's still there for her when she needs him. I wish I could find someone as sweet as him!
5. He's all set to star in the sequels of Love Aaj Kal and Bhool Bhulaiyaa, and I bet he would nail it like a pro!
Being the adorable boy-next-door comes naturally to Kartik Aaryan, and the tag of the chocolate boy on him is spot on! He is witty, his sense of humour is on another level and the best part is that he's going to star in Love Aaj Kal's sequel alongside Sara Ali Khan! Can it get any sweeter?
What do you think? Is there anyone sweeter than Kartik Aaryan? Leave your opinions in the comments below...