There is a lot you can do when it comes to making up your eyes. So, here are a few insider tricks that you can use to amp up your game.
1. Don't look straight into the mirror, while applying eye make-up. Instead, tilt your head up and look down as you apply your eye liner.
2. Apply a illuminator just above the brow, to give your eyes a lift.
3. Just dot your lashes and connect them with a brush to create an even stroke, while applying an eyeliner.
4. Make a crease shadow a little higher than your natural crease, to make your eyes look bigger.
5. If you want your eye shadow to last longer, add a natural or white base to your lids.
6. Add black base shadow over your lids and put your coloured eye shadow over it to create a smoky look. But, blend it well.
7. Apply bright eyeliner to certain areas of your eyes to create different looks.
8. Place your brow or eyeliner pencil in the freezer before sharpening it to keep it from crumbling.
Click here to learn more eye-make up tricks.