Do you know that a cup of perfectly brewed cup of tea, or should I say black tea, not only inspires and energizes you but also keeps you protected from many health hazards? The most famous varieties of black tea hail from India, Turkey, and China. No doubt green tea is an amazing beverage for skin, hair and overall body health but sipping more than one cup of black tea every day can also work wonders on your body. Scroll down to know the amazing benefits of consuming black tea daily.
1. Black tea is a great source of caffeine and theophylline that helps you stay energized the entire day.
2. Black tea is rich in antioxidants that can help prevent certain types of cancer.
3. Polyphenols present in black tea help protect our cells and DNA against damage.
4. Black tea is a great beverage for heart health and can lower the risks of heart attacks and atherosclerosis.
5. The amino acid L-theanine present in black tea helps in relaxing and revving up your concentration level.
6. Black tea is induced with fluoride, a substance that protects teeth and bones from breaking.
7. Black tea contains alkylamine that helps in strengthening the immunity of the body.
"Tea is the magic key to the vault where my brain is kept." -- Frances Hoarding