The after effect of our chill party life comes in the form of those draining hangovers that make going regular human functioning the most difficult task on the earth. However, with these few home remedies, you can cure your hangovers and get through the morning.
1. Take 1 or 2 ounces of apple cider vinegar and dilute it with 6 to 8 ounces of warm water. Stir it and consume before having your breakfast in the morning.
2. Don't skip your breakfast. Food helps replenish a dehydrated system and gets calories back into place. However, make sure you don't have heavy stuff in your morning meal.
3. Make yourself a banana shake with a tablespoon of honey in it. You can even eat a banana if you don't feel like making a shake.
4. Chew 2-3 small pieces of ginger or have a cup of ginger tea for fast relief.
5. Boil one cup of water. Then add 2-3 tablespoons of honey and squeeze a lemon into it. Your hangover cure tonic is ready.
6. Blend 2-3 raw tomatoes in half a glass of water and squeeze a lemon into it. This will help cure a hangover fast.
7. Prepare a tea by pouring one cup of boiling water over 5-10 leaves of peppermint. Stir and let the peppermint settle. Consume 2 cups of it and you are good to go.
Now you know how to party without worrying about those mad-head Mondays.