Making the most of her time in the West during the promotion of her latest Hollywood film Baywatch, actress Priyanka Chopra recently appeared on People Entertainment Network's weekly show, The Dirty Laundry.
The show, hosted by Laura Brown, involves a celebrity bringing along with him or her a few stuff from their personal wardrobe. The celebrity is also expected to reveal some dark secrets or a story associated with the piece of clothing. Needless to say PeeCee obliged.
The bucket of the 34-year-old actress included:
1) The first expensive orange 'Birkin' handbag she gifted to herself
2) A pair of customised 'Ferragamo' heels 'which she never wore'.
3) A 'Dolce & Gabbana' leather Jacket that belonged to her ex-boyfriend.
4) A 'Pashmina' Shawl from Kashmir
5) The first ever designer cape by Indian designer duo, Abu Jani and Sandeep Khosla.
6) Her father's religious 'charm neck-piece' which she carries with her all the time as it makes her feel close to home
7) Last but not the least, a ring gifted by a Quantico co-actor during concussion.
Priyanka even went to reveal that she at times hid her dark circles by donning sun glasses.
Priyanka was charm personified in the show, where she talked about her shop-lifting experience.
No prizes for guessing what aspect of the show most Indian film journalists chose to focus on? The 'Dolce & Gabbana' jacket which she said belonged to her ex-boyfriend.
Priyanka had mentioned that she refused to return it to whomsoever it belonged to and now she often wears it at the airport.
Which brings us to the obvious question. Is Shah Rukh Khan the only Bollywood star to own a Dolce & Gabbana leather jacket?
Here's the video:
(Feature Image Source: Screengrab)