Are you a genius on energy-saving mode, or just plain lazy? Whatever be the case, this simple quiz is the perfect way to test your IQ:
1. Melt is to liquid what freeze is to:
2. Amar, Akbar, Anthony are three brothers. If the following statements are true, who is the oldest?
Statements: Amar is not the oldest.Akbar is not the youngest. Anthony is older than Akbar.
3. Which is the next number in the sequence: 6,13, 20, _
4. Which of the following is a true statement?
5. Fill in the blank in this series: AD, EH, __, MP
6. What do the word Radar, the number nine thousand and nine, the date February 02, 2020, and the year 2002 have in common?
7. Pick the odd one out:
8. Fill in the blanks: Earth is the ___ planet from the __ in our solar system.
9. Complete the series: 61, 72, _, 94
10. What do Paris, Oslo, Tokyo, Nairobi have in common?
11. Which of the following makes a word?
12. How many zeros are there in one lakh?
13. Pick the odd one out:
14. If CAB is 814 and FACE is 201816, then ACE is:
15. What does IQ stand for?
Now take this quiz again and share 'that' result!