The world deems extroverts to be a bunch of loud, obnoxious people who completely and totally lose their sense of self when they’re alone for even a minute. Well, that’s not the case. Extroverts are just… extroverts. They like to recharge themselves by talking to people as opposed to those who like alone-time over going out to unwind.
When your characteristics are ‘predefined’ by the society, it’s natural for them to throw some stereotypical, banal comments at you. If you’re an extrovert, I am sure you’re fed up with these annoying comments:
1. ” Kamm bola karr , you look stupid.”
Tu toh kamm bol karr bhi bewakoof laggta hai.
2. ” Chup ho jaa yaar .”
Same to you.
3. “Don’t talk so loudly.”
I gather you’re really sensitive. *whispers*
4. “You don’t always have to try to be the centre of attention.”
You don’t always have to try to look smart.
5. ” Aaj ghar pe rukk jaate hain .”
Ghar pe party karrenge?
6. Parents: “Don’t call your friends home when we are gone.”
Ha ha. Right.
7. ” Harr samey apne doston ke saath baahar jaana chhod do. “
Akele jaane mein mazza nahi aata.
8. ” Saans toh ley ley bhai! “
Sunn toh tuu!
9. “You’re being to clingy, you know.”
No, I am just trying to be friends!
10. “You’re being annoying.”
11. ” Yaar, shaanti se baithjaa. “
Do you not like me or what?
12. ” Bolne se pehle sochte bhi ho? “
Haan , but kabhi kabhi nahi. But you know… It’s not like that. Bas thoda saa naa … *doesn’t stop talking*
13. ” Doosron ke maamle mein naak naa ghussaao. “
Who will help them then? You? Tell me. Will you?
14. “Looks like you like that guy/girl a lot!”
Yes, because talking to someone means you like them. Of course.
15. ” Haath se baat karrte ho yaa mooh se? “
Dono . Next question?
16. “I’ve work, I’ll stay home tonight.”
Koi nahi , I will bring the party to your place. For you. And for me.
17. When you’re quiet: “Are you depressed?”
I can’t rest now?