Every girl deserves to look like a fashionista but the huge hole that each parlour visit leaves in your pocket makes it difficult. But what if I told you there is a shortcut for everything from hair to makeup. You just need to do it right. Unbelievable, you think? Not really!
Here are some money and time saving do-it-yourself (DIY) beauty fixes that will give you a parlour-like finish every time you leave home. What's more? They're really simple and easy to do. Check them out:
1. Use your eyelash curler to make sure your eyeliner is perfect.
2. Use a business card to get the perfect mascara line.
3. If you want your eyes to pop, white liner or shadow is your thing.
4. Bought a darker shade of foundation by mistake? Don't worry. It won't go waste. Lighten it by adding some moisturizer.
5. For the troubled times you run out of liner, your mascara can perform double duty.
6. For fuller lips apply lighter pencil in the center of your lips and see the magic!
7. Use a white liner/shadow as primer if you want your poppy eye shadow colours to really show.
8. Heat up your regular kohl pencil for a few minutes before going for a smudgy, ravishing look.