Every girl deserves to look like a fashionista but the huge hole that each parlour visit leaves in your pocket makes it difficult. But what if I told you there is a shortcut for everything from hair to makeup. You just need to do it right. Unbelievable, you think? Not really!
Here are some money and time saving do-it-yourself (DIY) beauty fixes that will give you a parlour-like finish every time you leave home. What's more? They're really simple and easy to do. Check them out:
1. Use your eyelash curler to make sure your eyeliner is perfect.
2. Use a business card to get the perfect mascara line.
3. If you want your eyes to pop, white liner or shadow is your thing.
4. Bought a darker shade of foundation by mistake? Don't worry. It won't go waste. Lighten it by adding some moisturizer.
5. For the troubled times you run out of liner, your mascara can perform double duty.
6. For fuller lips apply lighter pencil in the center of your lips and see the magic!
7. Use a white liner/shadow as primer if you want your poppy eye shadow colours to really show.
8. Heat up your regular kohl pencil for a few minutes before going for a smudgy, ravishing look.
9. Use Band-Aid for cute polka dotted perfect home manicures!
Source: Flickr: wonderfuldiy
10. Use a sponge to apply several colours at once. No spending a bomb to get those perfect ombre nails!
11. Apply shadow on your parting to make your hair look thicker.
12. Use some hairspray on your toothbrush to tame those annoying fly away's.
13. Use a credit card to get the perfect foolproof cat eyes!
14. Contours can be as easy as number 3!
Source: Buzzfeed15. Save on those regular trims and cut your hair at home. Just twist your hair and snip along the sides to get rid of split ends.
16. Cover up dark circles using concealer in a triangle shape instead of the regular dotted pattern.
17. Hold a tissue on your lips after applying lipstick, dust some powder on top and watch it last all day. Works wonders this one!
18. Make your own home made dry shampoo like this:
19. Save long hours and use rubber bands to fix french manicures. What an idea!
20. Make waves last longer by flat ironing your braids. A simple perfect less than 10 minute hairdo that lasts all day!
Source: P interest