In our country people say 'chai' before they say 'hi' in the morning. There's something about a nice hot cup of chai that stirs something within you. Be it early morning or late night, cutting or full, chai is in our blood. Here are 12 reasons why we Indians love our ek cup chai so so much!
1. After water, it’s the first thing you are offered whenever you go to someone's place.
2. No rainy season can be complete without hundreds of cups of this magical brew.
3. In fact, we stop counting the number of cups during winters.
4. But that doesn't mean we skimp on chai when it's hot outside.
5. You’ll find a chai stall almost every other kilometre in our country.
6. You’ll always find huge crowds clustered at these chai stalls.
7. Our obsession with chai has resulted in an obsession with Marie biscuits.
8. Taking a chai break is always justified at any place, anytime and anywhere.
9. We don't even need to say anything about the legendary chai-sutta combo.
10. Chai is every mom's first line of defence against diseases.
11. There’s different kinds of tea for different purposes.
12. It works like an ice breaker in awkward social situations.
The feature image for this post has been sourced from Chaiwallahsofindia.com . For more on chai, do check their website out here .