They say many a small thing can be made large with the right kind of advertising. More so, when we are talking about advertising social messages which can have an impact on a large number of people. However, making such ads is a tough nut to crack. After all, who likes being told what to do and what not to do?
However, these advertisers made these brilliant social ads which are sure to grab a lot of eyeballs. Here are 40 of them:
1. Before it's too late...
2. Ignore us, ignore human rights
3. Stop the violence. Don't drink and drive.
4. It's not happening here. But it is happening now.
5. See how easy feeding the hungry can be?
6. Which one?
7. Belt up.
8. Every 60 seconds a species dies out.
9. Schizophrenia can be treated. Seek help.
10. Slower is better.
11. Doesn't he?
12. For some, it's Mt. Everest.
13. Nobody's immune to breast cancer. Not even superheroes.
14. Buckle up. Stay alive.
15. On internet, some things are not what they seem to be.
16. Women need to...be seen as equal.
17. Thousands of people owe their lives to organ donors.
18. Save paper. Save the planet.
19. You are not a sketch!
20. Victims are people just like you and me.
21. Censorship tells the wrong story.
22. It shouldn't be this dangerous.
23. Sleepiness is stronger than you.
24. Please don't text and drive.
25. Reach out to people with autism.
26. If you smoke, statistically your story will end 15% before it should.
27. Animals are not clowns.
28. What goes around, comes around.
29. Bullets leave bigger holes than you think.
30. Be patient with people who stutter.
31. Air pollution kills 60,000 people a year.
32. Hunger kills 2.5 million children every year.
33. Don't buy exotic animal souvenirs.
34. Workers are not tools.
35. Think of both sides.
36. Stop animal abuse.
37. Stop child abuse!
38. Same dog, different owner.
39. Liking isn't helping.
40. For the homeless, every day is a struggle.