We've all been part of group projects. All through school and college, we've had a lot of memorable experiences being involved in various projects. They can be a lot of fun, especially when we get to pick our group members. But there are occasions when we have no say in who we have to work with. And that's when all hell breaks loose.
Here are 14 things that happen during a group project:
1. Get ready for arguments. BIG ARGUMENTS!
It doesn't matter if you're the best of friends. Once the project begins, there will be blood.
2. There will always be one kaamchor who never does anything.
3. And also that one smartass who thinks his way is the right way.
4. Patience is indeed a virtue. If it wasn't, somebody would definitely get punched.
5. Initially, everyone takes it easy.
" Chill man! Ho jayega time pe!"
6. And no one is ever free for group meetings.
Everyone has other plans. Some have movie dates lined up while others have dinner plans. Project? What project?
7. All meetings are 'urgent' but nothing ever happens.
Everything from last night's cricket match to the upcoming Zara sale will be discussed. Everything except the project, that is!
8. A meeting never starts on time.
"Usko call karo, pucchho kahaan hai!"
9. And just when the meeting starts, someone will get an 'important' phone call.
10. Some meetings make you believe you've figured it all out.
You feel like you're going to ace the project. But when you later think about it, none of the ideas make any sense.
11. You are always worried about what the other groups are up to.
You spend more time discussing other groups and their projects than your own project.
12. And suddenly you realize that time is running out. Cue for panic!
13. If it weren't for the last minute, nothing would ever get done.
14. And finally, irrespective of the result, some projects can make you feel like you just came back from battle.
You may not realize it immediately but you might just have found your soul mates while working together on that project.