Sometimes, letting your hair down and going party crazy keeps you from going insane. The thing is, no matter how many times our parents or bosses say that we have it easy, people in their 20’s have to worry about a lot of shit. The amount of stress we have to deal with is not something to joke about. That’s why we have become the weekend generation, and we can’t live without partying. It keeps us pumped, relaxed & more than anything, close to our own self!
1. Partying with friends is great. Partying with strangers is awesome.
Because meeting new people and getting out of your comfort zone keeps life peppy and unpredictable.
2. Because that’s the recipe for a killer party. Get your friends, to meet your friends & then their friends and so on.
The more the merrier.
3. There’s nothing that matches the joy of meeting your school or college friends after a long week at work.
And cracking jokes that only your group gets.
4. Dancing is nirvana.
All you need are a few drinks, some good friends, music to your taste and your body takes care of the rest.
5. It’s a great stress buster. It’s relaxing, rejuvenating & fun at the same time.
The only thing that comes close to being these three things together is sex.
6. Instant plans always have more zing and the party just gets crazier as the night goes by.
Where’s the party at? Wherever you want it to be.
7. After work parties are like small breaks you need to plan the big weekend ones!
They’re great ways to connect and chill with colleagues and seniors. They let you make an impression at work while having fun. Win Win.
8. Partying helps you shed all the tension you’ve accumulated over the week.
And preps you for all the tension you’re going to accumulate in the next.
9. We get to live out all our American Pie and Project X fantasies.
Admit it, you’ve wanted to that as well.
10. And of course, when you party, you never know who you’ll meet.
And this is by far, the best part.