Bangalore is a beautiful city to live in. It is truly cosmopolitan in nature, with great food and great people. What’s more, they now have free WiFi at public places. That has got to be the deal breaker. However, there are certain things you face when you first come to this amazing city. Here's a list of ten things you face as a newbie in this city.
1. Adjusting to the fact that shops close at 8 pm
That's right. Need some midnight Maggi? Not happening in this city!
2. Cows. Cows everywhere
3. Almost everyday is Banana leaf lunch day
If you're a South Indian already, you know how this one plays out. If you’re not, then you are in a world of weight gain.
4. You can't remember the roads no matter how hard you try
5. Too many engineering students
6. Nightlife strictly sticks to the night. Quite literally
7. Kalyana Mantapas
8. Nothing is Walkable Distance
9. Chhota Bheem’s Army Stays Here
Okay, for real? Like, really? Kids in Bangalore are the most hard-core Chhota Bheem fans you will ever come across.
Parent: Do your homework, son.
Kid: Let me watch Chhota Bheem first.
Parent: Do your homework first and then watch it.
Kid: That is not how things work in this house.