We speak many different languages, believe in many Gods and have different skin colours and varied ideas of love. Unfortunately, instead of embracing this beautiful diversity, we often find ourselves shying away from it either because we don’t fully understand it or we don’t want to. These beautiful pictures of inclusivity show how the world would be a better place if we all lived like this.
“We become not a melting pot but a beautiful mosaic. Different people, different beliefs, different yearnings, different hopes, different dreams.” – Jimmy Carter
1. If one can do the job, whether they walk or wheel themselves is irrelevant.
2. We wish we had more religious leaders like these.
3. A proud family is a happy family.
4. What’s better than a mother’s love? Two mothers’ love.
5. Only the elderly can show you just how useless a young body is without a young heart.
6. Where religion divides, cricket unites.
7. This kid has a point.
8. What does the colour of someone’s skin have to do with love anyway?
9. Play time is play time, no matter the colour of your skin or how much money you have.
10. In an inclusive world, selfies are way cooler.
To honour the spirit of togetherness in our society, Brooke Bond Red Label brings to you this beautiful video where India’s first transgender band, 6 Pack Band, shows how we are all connected, through the power of music. Let it make you happy.