Billionaire philanthropist Bill Gates went online on Reddit earlier today for an ‘Ask Me Anything’ session. And contrary to how the internet normally works, this was a rather productive session. Good questions were fielded and we were given answers about some of the more pressing concerns plaguing us a civilisation.
1. What would you still like to achieve that you haven’t?
2. What are a few books that come to your mind when asked to recommend reading materials for anyone that can have a true impact on their life – either professionally or personally?
3. The internet is fascinated by seeing you do ‘normal’ things, like wait in line for a burger. But what’s the most ‘treat yourself’ rich guy thing that you do?
4. Do you think being a billionaire has made you a happier person than if you were just a middle-class person?
5. Since online courses are on the rise, What is your outlook on the future of education?
6. What do you think is the greatest threat to humanity at this moment?
7. If you could go back in time and give your younger self-advice. What would you say?
8. Are you happy?
9. Hello, how’s your day going and what have you been watching on Netflix and/or TV right now?
10. What do you think you, personally, should be paying in taxes each year?
11. In your opinion, do you think that humanity can self-correct this climate change crisis?
12. Would you ever consider running for President?
This was rather enlightening!
Top picks for you
HumorSnigdha Nalini Oreyaabout 11 hours ago | 3 min read
ViralAaliyah Jainabout 16 hours ago | 2 min read