Just how much do the top honchos of India Inc make? P roxy advisory firm InGovern compiled a list of just how much the directors of some of India's biggest companies were paid last year and the numbers are pretty staggering.
Here are the top 10 highest paid directors of India Inc:
10. Chairman of Aditya Birla Group, Kumar Mangalam Birla : Rs 19.04 crore
9. Managing Director of Tata Consultancy Services, N Chandrasekaran : Rs 21.28 crore
8. Managing Director Of Hindalco, D Bhattacharya: Rs 21.59 crore
7. CEO of Lupin, Vinita Gupta : Rs 24.86 crore
6. Chairman of Bharti Enterprises, Sunil Bharti Mittal : Rs 27.18 crore
5. Chairman of Larsen & Toubro, AM Naik : Rs 27.32 crore
4. Chairman Of Lupin, Desh Bandhu Gupta: Rs 37.58 crore.
3. Jt. Managing Director of Hero MotorCorp, Sunil Kant Munjal : Rs 41.87 crore.
2. Ex- Chairman of Hero MotorCorp, Late Brijmohan Lall Munjal : Rs 43.64 crore
1. Chairman, Managing Director and CEO, of Hero MotorCorp, Pawan Munjal: Rs. 44 crore
( All images have been designed by Utkarsh Tyagi. )