You must've seen them a million times outside showrooms. Staring at you. Expressionless. Emotionless. Wearing some piece of clothing that's meant to draw you inside the showroom. These are, the mannequins.
However, we wondered whether these mannequins have been trying to communicate something to us. And as it turns out, they are. Check 'em out.
1. This mannequin, that's clearly tired of standing all day long.
2. This mannequin that's as addicted to junk food as we are.
3. Your Jain friend when you eat onion be like...
4. This mannequin jiske haath kaanoon se bhi zyaada lambe hain.
5. These mannequins who got so tired of their job, that they hung themselves.
6. This mannequin that loves playing chuppan-chuppai.
7. This mannequin that's basically all of us on a Monday morning.
8. This mannequin that knows 'ki yeh araam ka maamla hai'.
9. These mannequins that have probably heard the DJ play Ishq Tera Tadpave.
10. These mannequins that probably know what you did last summer.
11. When you go to a family function and see all your relatives.
12. These mannequins who had an old score to settle.
13. This mannequin, that wants to know what people are saying behind her back.
14. When you're a mannequin but Bharatanatyam is life.
15. These mannequins, who like the neighbourhood aunty, will always keep a close watch on you.
16. This mannequin that took its love for dogs to literal levels.
17. Finding 'Nemo'.
18. This mannequin that doesn't give a flying fuck about the customers.
19. This mannequin that looks like it's gonna release the loudest fart in the history of mankind.
20. These mannequins that look like they'll break into the My name is Lakhan dance any minute now.
They might be lifeless, but they're definitely not expressionless.