Being a vegetarian is like belonging to a minority group no one cares about.
Now, not caring would be fine, but the veg-shaming that follows is unacceptable (we are fine with our paalak paneer, okay?).
Here are questions you should stop asking vegetarians, because you have the right to eat meat, not our heads.
1. You have NEVER had non-vegetarian food?
NO. Emphasising never will never change my answer.
2. You switched from being non-vegetarian to vegetarian? LOL, Family ne pressure kiya ya self-awakening?
None. Of. Your. Fucking. Business.
3. Kha le, kha le. We will go to hell together.
What makes you assume I want to go anywhere with you?
4. Arey, biryaani ka chaawal toh kha hi sakte ho.
Thanks, but I am fine with my daal makhni and pulaav.
5. Humans are supposed to eat animals, that is how our planet works.
Haan, Charles Darwin ke rishtedaar. Samajh gaye.
6. Plants also have life, unka killing killing nahin hai?
How does it feel to waste decades of education with these arguments?
7. Where do you get proteins from? Budhaape mein weakness aayegi.
Yeah, waiting for you to run marathons at 90.
8. Veg biryani is pulaav. Veg momos are dhokha.
Zindagi dhokha hai, bhai. Momos kya cheez hai?
9.Veg momos khaane se achcha main khichdi kha lun.
Call me also, please? I love khichdi.
10. If you eat eggs, you are not a vegetarian.
11. Eggs don't qualify as non-veg. They are basically a vegetable only.
Will you make up your fucking mind?
12. Have you accidentally had meat, sometime?
Have you accidentally tried to behave, sometime?
13. Same plate mein kha loge, or you're touchy about that?
I am touchy about you asking stupid questions, but you clearly don't seem to care.
14. India mein toh kaam chal jaata hai, abroad mein bohot problem hogi.
I am sure I will not starve to death, but thank you for your concern.
15. Non-vegetarian se shaadi ho gayi toh?
There is a thing called 'freedom of choice'. Look it up.