USA President Barack Obama and first lady Michelle Obama are not just a power couple. They’re also two of the most adorable public figures around. Married for 24 years now, the first couple shares an amazing bond, setting an example of a happy and healthy relationship for all of us. We have often seen President Obama appreciating his wife in his speeches, and the couple is almost, always holding hands during events they attend together. For the better or for worse, this couple never ceases to reinstate our faith in love, and we adore every bit of their time together.
Here are 27 pictures of the first couple that’ll give you some serious relationship goals.
1. President Obama stole a moment with the First Lady on the Inauguration Day in 2009, as Secret Service agents try not to look!
2. The adorable Obamas dancing during the Governors Ball, held at the White House, February 2009.
3. President and the first lady hold hands as they leave for Camp David, the country retreat of the President of the United States, for the first time, in March 2009.
4. The Obamas share a laugh in the Red Room of White House, as Valerie June Bowman Jarrett, the Senior Advisor to the President looks on, March 2009.
5. The Obamas are inseparable even while watching fireworks on the roof of the White House, July 4, 2009.
6. Posing for their first holiday portrait at the White House. Could they be any more cute?
7. President Obama never ceases to remind the first lady how lovable she is. A cute kiss right after the the State of the Union address, in 2010.
8. They hold hands like they hold each other’s heart. This is from September 2010, as Barack Obama chats casually with Michelle, as they walk the White House Colonnade.
9. The President and first lady visiting Flight 93 crash site on the 10th anniversary of the September 11 terrorist attacks.
10. Michelle Obama cracks up as the President whispers something to her, at the 2011 UN General Assembly.
11. President Obama joking around as the first lady said Dr. Jill Biden was her ‘favorite person in the room’, during the West Wing Week, in 2011.
12. And that’s how the first couple danced, prior to a May 2012 concert at the White House.
13. The cheery first lady greeting her husband President Barack Obama at JFK, in June 2012.
14. The much-in-love-couple looks out over their hometown skyline in Chicago, June 2012.
15. When the President couldn’t take his eyes off the first lady, at Valerie Jarrett’s daughter’s wedding in Chicago, June 2012.
16. The best kiss cam moment as the first couple kissed during a timeout at an Olympic basketball exhibition game, in 2012.
17. This photograph of the Obamas hugging was the most tweeted photo of all time after Barack Obama sent it out to his followers on election night.
18. The President plants a kiss on the first lady during the inaugural parade.
19. The couple that laughs together, stays together. Couldn’t be more true for the Obamas as they ride in the inaugural parade in Washington, DC, in 2013.
20. The President bows in front of the first lady before the couple share their first dance during the Commander-In-Chief’s Ball, on Inauguration Day 2013.
21. And that’s how Barack Obama sang “Happy Birthday” to Michelle at the Blue Room in the White House.
22. The Obamas look resplendent as they arrive for an official dinner at the Presidential Palace, in Dakar, Senegal, in 2013.
23. The couple shares a kiss before President Obama takes the stage to speak about college education.
24. Here are the Obamas sharing a light moment during Kids State Lunch in 2014, as the President reveals the favourite junk foods of everyone in his family!
25. The first couple hold hands on the 50th Anniversary of Bloody Sunday and the Selma to Montgomery civil-rights marches, on March 7, 2015.
26. The first couple pose for a ‘Gimme Five’ initiative photo in the East Room of the White House, during the annual Easter Egg Roll, April 2015.
27. President and the first lady snuggle like teenagers, during a video taping for the 2015 World Expo, in the Diplomatic Reception Room of the White House, March 2015.
Yeah, that’s the Obamas for you!