Only your sibling has the unique position of being both your best friend and your worst enemy. But despite fights over TV remotes, ruined dishes, stolen clothes, and broken promises, you know no one else understands you as well as your them.
Answer these questions and figure out whether you and your sibling are dysfunctional but adorable or crazy but close?
1. Growing up, what was your favorite way to pass time with your sibling?
2. If someone fought with your sibling, what would you do?
3. If you could swap your sibling for an animal, which one would it be?
4. If your sibling embarrasses you in front of your friends, what would you do?
5. What do you and your sibling talk about the most?
6. If your sibling came to you for love advice, what would you do?
7. If you or your sibling accidentally hurt each other, how will you make it up?
8. Which food item will you be willing to share with your sibling?
9. What would you give your sibling as a Rakhi gift?