Now, who isn't a fan of Shah Rukh Khan, right?
With fans across the globe, SRK is definitely one of the most loved superstars and even after 25 years, his fan following refuses to go down. And just when you think his fans can't get any crazier, some or the other jabra fan decides to prove everyone wrong.
Take for instance, Abhishek Shetty, an engineer based in Dubai who's redefining the mere purpose of traveling, proving to the world that there ain't no SRK fan quite like him.
This guy has traveled to a whole lot of countries in the world including Iceland, England, Greece, Czech Republic, Sri Lanka, Germany, Ukraine, France and Thailand. The only thing common among these countries? These are all places where SRK has shot for a film!
So far, he's visited almost 30 such locations. And he isn't stopping at just that! Fan ho toh aisa!
Visiting the locations of films such as Kuch Kuch Hota Hai to SRK's next release, Jab Harry met Sejal, Abhishek is setting quite a high bar for all other King Khan fans.
When we reached out to Abhishek, he told us how he's been a fan of SRK since the age of 3.
I have been doing this since 5 years, ever since I finished my studies and started earning. I have this thirst to explore the whole world as I believe there is beauty everywhere. So I found a great way to combine both my passions (traveling & SRK) by hunting down the beautiful locations of his films in my travels.
1. Here he is chilling at Asoka Marble where SRK shot for Asoka.
2. Step well in Rajasthan from the movie Paheli.
3. Remember the climax of Don? It was shot in Malaysia.
4. The song Geruya from Dilwale was on an abandoned WW2 aircraft in Iceland. And Abhishek managed to get there too!
5. Kuch Kuch Hota Hai, Abhishek and we totally get it!
6. Rab Ne Bana Di Jodi. Abhishek Shetty and Shahrukh Khan!
7. DDLJ, of course.
8. Can you see that the Prague castle? This one was seen in Fan.
9. Leake street, London. Because he will travel, Jab Tak Hai Jaan.
10. This shot is from the yet-to-release, Jab Harry Met Sejal.
All images sourced from twitter.