Fashion is so much more than expensive brands and fancy clothes. And these street style champions prove that.
Here are 15 fashionistas you must follow on Instagram to up your street style game.
1. Tashi Pedy's style is easygoing yet sassy.
2. We love Riya Jain's unconventional sartorial choices.
3. Sejal Kumar will inspire you to step out of your comfort zone.
4. Masoom Minawala sports glamour chic as effortlessly as street style.
5. Sarang Patil knows how to turn heads with his style.
6. Apurva Lama's style is simple yet effortless and you can take plenty of cues from her basic wardrobe.
7. One of India's leading menswear blogger, Tejeshwar Sandhoo's style is experimental yet sophisticated.
@arianagrande vibes in this oversized @aeropostale_ind bomber! It’s damn cold in #Delhi and it’s important to look fab and keep yourself warm at the same time. Add a pop of colour with these super @pumaindia #suede #sneakers. Plain white @asos_man #tshirt and @levis_in #jeans! Shot by @mixtape_photography
8. She is a guest fashion columnist at Deccan Herald, and her blog is perfect inspiration especially if you dig comfort.
9. If you are a college going girl, there is plenty of inspiration on this Instagram account if you love preppy with a bit of an edge.
Express urself with ds cool tees from @wearredwolf just the way I did. With my personal take on the iconic lines from 'The fault in our stars'. 😎✌🏻 #redwolf #tee #cooltee #tshirt #shorts #chunkyheels #heels #backpack #baseballcap #cap #fashion #blogger #fashionblogger #indian #indianfashionblogger #igers#faultinourstarsquotes #faultinourstars
10. One of India's leading fashion bloggers, Sukhneet's style is chic and classy.
11. Her style can be best described as feminine.
💌// Being a blogger, I am always on the go attending events, meetings, creating content for my blog & social media channels. In this busy life, I rarely get time to read newspapers or watch news channels. I have just got my SAVIOUR! 😄🙆🏻 Stay tuned as I tell you guys more about it on 11th Dec.💁🏻❤️ #TheClicChic . . . Outfit Deets: Maxi: @chemistryindia Jacket: @maxfashionindia Bag: @zara Footwear: @hm Shot by @jyotikabaijal
12. The new kid on the block is all about flamboyance and rebel chic.
13. This fashion blogger is uber glam and trendy.
• back to school • Model @christyhmar Styled by me #ootd #ootdfashion #fashionista #fashion #indianfashionblogger #delhi #india #instadaily #instafeature #fashionpost #like4like #l4l #backtoschool #backtoschooloutfit #streetstyle #streetstyleblogger #styleblogger #basics #streetwear #potd #photooftheday
14. A veteran fashion and beauty blogger now, Shereen's Instagram account is everything you need to get inspired.
15. Model and fashion blogger Santoshi Shetty's lookbook is inspiration galore. You'd want to borrow her clothes (and life) after going through her Instagram.
Go follow them right now!